Is Dr. David Scott the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Scott MD
Dr. David Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David Scott has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Johnson City Medical Center
Dr. David Scott Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Scott's office for more information.
785 E. Holland Ave. Spokane, WA : (509) 466-6393
More about Dr. David Scott
Dr. Scott completed his orthopaedic residency in New York City at the Hospital for Joint Diseases. He received fellowship training in adult reconstruction at the University of Utah, where he was an adjunct ...
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Specialty Clinic, 785 E. Holland Ave., Spokane, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Scott, MD - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery in Spokane, WA, in this video.
Dr. David Scott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.