Dr. David Fabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Fabi?

Debra patient

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Made me feel like he cares and makes suggestion's not make you feel like you should know what to do!!!! I feel totally confident in Dr. Fabi

DR. FABI-ULOUS

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Before I met Dr. Fabi, I thought both my knees were the problem and I was almost unable to walk due to the pain. Dr. Fabi knew instantly that the problem was not with my knees but with my hips. My first hip was replaced 6 weeks ago and the second, 2 weeks ago. I feel like I have had miracle surgeries but without the surgeon, there would be no miracles. Two weeks post-op from the second replacement, I am walking and feeling like my old self. I know I am not the first to say it but, I feel blessed to have met Dr. David "FABI-ULOUS".

New hips

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr. Fabi replaced both of my hips. He did this first, because I needed it, and second because I requested both be done at the same time. He performed the surgeries and did an absolutely stellar job. He's a true gentleman. And based on the results, he's an excellent surgeon. From the minute I met him, I knew I could completely trust him. If you're considering a surgery of this type I would highly recommend dr. Fabi. I'll appreciate what he did for me mary years into the future. Thank you Dr. Fabi. Your skill and dedication is truly, truly appreciate.

Dr. David Fabi / Great Surgeon

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Total knee replacement surgery. Extremely satisfied with results. Great doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2017

At age 49 I was diagnosed with avascular necrosis of the right hip. Treatment options for this disorder are very limited with total joint replacement being the most common treatment option. Scary to consider at such a relatively young age. I was referred to Dr. Fabi by my regular doctor. I got two additional doctors' opinions that supported Dr. Fabi'so recommendation. I had the anterior replacement done three weeks ago. I now have minimal pain and am walking comfortably without a cane or any other assistance. I highly recommend Dr. Fabi.

Hip Replacement Rt and Left

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I have total confidence in Dr Fabi. He is knowledgeable, applies the latest and greatest technology, while you feel well cared for and secure. With anterior hip replacement I was walking and driving without any assistance in less than two weeks. I am 70 years old and ready to take my life back with my new hips, thanks to Dr Fabi. Highly recommend Dr David Fabi.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Fabi did a hip replacement on my mother and I was very impressed with the incision and how well she recovered with no complications. He did an excellent job!! He also is very personable, warm, and gentle. The whole experience was good, but what would have made it "Great" is a recovery care plan or some idea of what to expect after surgery. I had more questions than answers. Thank Goodness for GOOGLE!!! A great educational class before the surgery on Hip Surgery before and after for the Patient and their Family would have been great!!! It pretty much would have been the icing on the cake for the entire experience.

Importance of seeing a fellowship trained ortho for hip and knee surgery

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I had a hip replacement by another orthopaedic surgeon over 2 years ago. My mistake as I didn't know it was important to see a fellow-ship trained arthroplasty (means hip and knee joints) orthopaedic surgeon, which is what Dr. Fabi is. The infection became chronic and I everyone was scared to operate on me. Dr. Fabi gave me hope. Because of his expertise, and his experience just doing hip and knee replacements he took my case on and now I can walk again. I don't know what I would do without him.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Unrivaled and unparalleled!! Best bedside manner and a technically gifted surgeon. He performed an outpatient knee replacement on me and the experience exceeded all my lofty expectations!!

Not in my best interest

Posted on August 9th, 2015

After x-rays he didn't seem to be thorough enough with questions or advise for best road to recovery.

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

He's Fabulous!!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

There is no doctor more personable or compassionate. Be ready for hugs all around. Best surgeon also!!