Dr. David C Fabrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Fabrey?

doctor fabrey - the best of the best

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DOCTOR FABREY FOR DECADES. HE HAS HELPED ME THROUGH SOME HORRENDOUS TIMES. IF NOT FOR HIS EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE AND THOUGHTFULNESS I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY. HIS LOVE AND KINDNESS SETS HIM APART FROM ALL OTHER DOCTORS AND I CONSIDER IT AN HONOR TO HAVE KNOWN HIM AND BEEN HIS PATIENT.

I have been a patient for more than 20 years and in addition to receiving the highest level medical care from Dr. Fabrey, I always get through to his office whenever I call. In fact, this office is one of the few where an actual person—not a call center—answers the phone. His secretaries know you and your family. They are professional, knowledgeable, cheerful. Also, if I am sick I'm given an appointment the same day or next. Also the best massages in the city.

Great experience

Very refreshing to meet a Dr that doesn't jump right to an prescription drug. He was also supportive of us not vaccinating our child

A Gem of a Doctor, However, it is Very Difficult to Get Scheduled

Dr. Fabrey is all of the wonderful things that have been written here. One draw back, and it's a huge one, is that it has become nearly impossible to get through. I've left several messages to schedule an appointment and no one has returned my call. This is very inconvenient.

Dr Fabrey is awesome! Takes time to understand complaint and work out a solution.

No Answer!

I have not been able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Fabrey's office, because they NEVER answer the phone, which is a bad first impression for me. I have been calling off and on for 3 months, and no one EVER answers the phones. So based on the fact that they Never answer the phone, I have to rate this office with 1 star. Are they even open? I went online to see if maybe I'm calling outside of office hours, however the office hours are never posted. Very disappointing.

Takes his time and doesn't stack patients up. Definitely gets to know his patients and never rushes them out. Treats the whole person rather than the symptoms.

He is my child's doc, maybe I should make him the whole family doc!

I don't want to restated what was already said, but gracious with time and demeanor are key. Knowledgeable, and yet he will tell you if something is outside of his area of expertise. I never feel I have gotten a pat answer. I like that he can apply Western medicine but still entertain alternative choices and viewpoints. A refreshing and enlightened doctor.

Treats whole you, considers a variety of options, spends time

I'd been a patient long ago in my twenties, and again since my mid-thirites and returing to Cincy. He spends a lot of time with you, listening well to your concerns, assessing the whole person and condition, not treating solely a symptom. Performs a lot of the work himself: blood pressure, weight, urine & blood samples. Caring and competent, with good humor. Highly recommend!

Best doctor that I have ever seen

I saw Dr. Fabrey several years ago when II was looking for a doctor who would spend more than 12 minutes with me during an annual physical. To my surprise he spends one hour on hisannual physical patients, so be prepared.He teaches at UC medical School and has Saturday office hours. His office staff is poised, professional, and the best i have ever experienced! He takes the time to find out all about one, and practices holisitc medicine while still an MD! If you want a great doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Fabrey!

Great Doctor

I have been Dr. Fabrey's patient for over 20 years. He is the only doctor I know who comes out into the waiting room to invite the patient back into his office, for a talk, before the exam. He is very generous with his time, and very knowledgeable on traditional and alternative treatments. He is one of the very best doctors I have ever known.

Dr. Fabrey is interested in you

I've never had a doctor spend as much time with me nor think about treatment options to the extent he does.