Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Faddis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David M Faddis has the following 1 expertise
Dr. David M Faddis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I was a patient of Dr Faddis at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Ca. I was extremely sick and needed numerous surgeries, Dr. Faddis was an amazing surgeon but more than that he truly cared. He gave me his home and cell numbers (mistake) and was always available when I needed him. He did everything a person could do to help me through my situation with as much comfort as was possible, he was always friendly, honest and never lost his sense of humor, nor did he let me lose mine. When I found out he was leaving to go to Oregon I was honestly nervous "who knows my issues better than you, who will be available when I need help at 3a.m., who will call ahead to the E.R. to make sure they know what I need when I arrive" and he made sure all those concerns were allayed before he left. You Oregonians are very fortunate to have Dr Faddis there for you. BTW, if you read this and see him please tell him I say HI!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Faddis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. David M Faddis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Surgical Specialists, 3615 NW Samaritan Dr Ste 201, Corvallis, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Faddis in this video.
Dr. David M Faddis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.