Dr. David Fajgenbaum Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Fajgenbaum?

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Great doctor

Avoid this individual as a 'foot surgeon'

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Seemed excellent, self-assured, charming - but turned out to arrogant and careless, so much so that he did not even pay attention to what he told me I needed to do to take care of my foot - which, I learned too late, had been the wrong instruction and it proved disastrous. D. Fajgenbaum used a foot surgery "technique" that, as real foot doctors later explained to me, DOES NOT WORK. In addition, his charming "bedside manner" disappeared when it became clear that because of his surgery, I could not even walk without severe pain. He simply did not appear to care. Fortunately, an excellent surgeon at Duke Medical was able to undo the damage that D. Fajgenbaum caused in my foot and I can finally walk again without pain. D. Fajgenbaum is supposedly excellent at knee surgery but, based on my experience, he is not a "foot surgeon" who is capable of achieving desirable results for his patients.

Paartial knee replacement

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Dr. David did a partial knee replacment for me in January, 2012, using an Oxford replacement. From the initial vist to the follow up after surgery it was very professional and with terrific "bed sidemanner". I have had no problems with the knee and have good, pain free usage for the first time in years. If I need the other knee done - Dr. David Fajgenbaum will do it for me!

Dr. David Fajgenbaum

Posted on January 11th, 2012

I have known Dr. David Fajgenbaum for over 20 years. He has done knee surgery on my daughter, hip surgery on my mother and recently treated me for a broken ankle and fractured fibula. He is a very positive physician, has a wonderful sense of humor and immediately puts you at ease. Over the years, I have referred several people to him and they have also loved the treatment they received from him. He is very honest and does not push unnecessary surgery. I can see why so many people rave about him.The most important part is that in all my three experiences with him, all were successful and were three very positive experiences. While my Mother was in the hospital, we noticed the wonderful rapport he has with the nurses and staff at the hospital and is respected by everyone.

scsc

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Posted on August 13th, 2010

He did a hip replacement on my wife. She had great results and has never had a problem.

Dr. Dave is the best

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr. Dave is the best ortho doc around! I've been going to him for over 20 years. I am a bone cancer survivor.

Dr. Fajgenbaum is an excellent listener and a great doctor!

Posted on March 13th, 2009