Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Fedro has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- House Calls
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Fedro is my PCP. I would never choose another one. He has a caring, sincere attitude and will most definitely address your problems if there is one. He makes a huge difference in a very challenging situation for me and it not only helps me but if my health is good then my family is happy as well!!! The staff is also very nice and they always have great attitudes. If there is any Referral or Request needed it is also taken care of a lot quicker than my old doctors office would have done. I would recommend Dr. Fedro to anybody having a health concern.
It is rare in the busy life we now live to find a physician who will take the time to listen and care about a person. Most physicians now dart in the door and out listening as they rapidly write out a rx and say we'll see if this will help. Come back in a month. As a new patient i was treated with a caring attitude from all of Dr. Fedro's staff. I highly recommend Dr. David Fedro as a physician who treats the body and spirit of the patient listening for what has really made you ill. May God Bless You With His Divine Favor
Dr. Fedro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. David J Fedro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFchc Clinic, 307 Live Oak St, Marlin, TX
Dr. David J Fedro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlin, TX.