Dr. David A Feingold Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David A Feingold?

Why didn't I get good treatment from Dr. Feingold?

Dr. Feingold was a waste of my precious time. For the majority of my appointments, he would stand across the room from where I was sitting in the examination room. He got frustrated that I asked questions about my medical condition and he was not helpful and was rude to me. I would ask him if a certain treatment would help, and he would tell me that he'd look into it. But then for my next appointment, I'd ask him if he looked into the treatment, and he'd say "no,"...unfortunately for me, he never ended up helping me receive the treatment that could have been beneficial. The only thing he did for me was refill my prescriptions. Well, at least Dr. Feingold made money from my insurance without much effort on his part.

Love Him

Dr Feingold and his staff are the most wonderful office on the planet! I've had joint problems all my life, he is the first doctor to listen, care and help me live my life the best that I can. I've had 14 knee surgeries to date and thanks to him I'M STILL STANDING! Thank you Dr Fengold and to your staff.

Initial Visit

Doctor Feingold was thorough and made me feel very comfortable. He was very caring and explained his treatment plan very well.

~~ Dr. Feingold is wonderful! ~~

I've been a patient of Dr. Feingold's for 6 years. Dr. Feingold always takes time to listen to me, encourages me to be as independent as I can be and has a good bedside manner. He's very compassionate and talks directly to ME rather than my support staff. He's always open to questions and ideas that may not be related to his specific practice and makes me aware of new ideas, gadgets, etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Feingold!

Love him

My son has a severe TBI from a car accident. He has seen numerous doctors and therapist over the last 4 years. Dr. Feingold and his therapy staff are by far the best of the best.

Love him

I am shocked to see that anyone would rate him a 1 star. That person must have him mixed up with another Dr. Feingold. I have nothing negative to say at all. Perfect, caring doctor.