Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Feld has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
I Have been going to Dr, Feld for a number of years and have gone to every office he's been too. Now the problem, I am so OVER the sales pitch for the nano vitamin. When my exam is done and he has me in his office I just want to talk about me not the nano study, not my lack of vitamins etc. I have questions on my well being, how is my annual compared to last year. No matter what you try to steer him in another conversation he brings you back to those vitamins. I AM SICK TO DEATH of it!! He's a nice enough guy but I worry that he's missing something in my chart with him peddling his agenda. I've even asked if he could refer me to another doctor in my area with no results. I have stopped referring people to his office because no one wants to have a telemarketer harass them while they are getting a pap. He is out of control!!
I visited the office of Dr. Feld several years ago with my best friend , who was pregnant with her first child . We were 18 years old. She was nervous but trusted in Dr. Feld . Among many inappropriate , impractical and bizarre comments that he made .. I was present for the following : Dr. Feld : you've gained some weight , you should stop gaining weight. (Something to that effect) My friend: I'm not sure how to stop gaining weight . (she had gained a very normal and healthy amount of weight) Dr. Feld : Well, what did you eat for lunch ? My friend: A subway sandwich . Dr. Feld : Bread . Carbs . Before you know it , you will be 200lbs and hate yourself. And she was induced at .... 39 weeks ... Magic 39. Becaus after that , your body might go into natural labor .. Which may wake him in the middle of the night .
Dr.feld is a wonderful doctor. I'm so sick of hearing reviews where you complain that he pushes vitamins. Yes he suggests vitamins because he cares about your health. Most doctors now only write a script for a medicine which causes five million side effects and weakens your immune system. I have been going to him for 10 years. I have always appreciated his honesty and his view towards exercise and a more healthy approach towards a healthy lifestyle. And people should do their research about the positive effects of vitamins towards illness and cancer. He was so great during my pregnancy. My only suggestion is if you want a doctor that only want to write you a script for a medication rather than caring about your full well being thenaybe you should go elsewhere.
Dr. Feld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. David W Feld accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbsolute Health Care, 175 Toney Penna Dr Ste 201, Jupiter, FL
Dr. David W Feld is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.