Dr. David S Felder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Felder?

Best Doctor! He is talented and very caring. He will get you the results you desire.Dr Felder and his office staff are very caring and welcoming. I had and still am having the best experience. So happy with my results...top notch!

extremely professional experienced surgeon. Had lower transconjuctival blepharoplasty, with perfect results. Painfree, minimal bruising. This surgeon is also very honest, will tell you if you need or don't need the procedure you are in for. Greatly recommend as he is an eye specialist.

Terrific Dr and staff. None better

Great job by Dr.Felder.

I´m very satisfied with the results of the eyelid surgery performed by Dr. Felder. I had bags under my eyes that made me look older and, after doing a lot of research both in South Florida and in Madrid, Spain, where I spend most of the year, I decided he would be the one performing surgery in my lower eyelids. It was key in my decision the fact that Dr. Felder exclusively performs eyelid surgery. He gave me precise information about how surgery would be performed and what to expect during the days following it. Dr. Felder and his team were caring and professional during the whole process. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering eyelid surgery.

My experience with Dr. Felder and staff was amazing. Professional and classy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. P.D (Love the results)

I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Felder to my friends or family. The results were beyond my expectations and the treatment by him and his staff was phenomenal. He truly is one of those few doctors who cares about his patients. Thank you so much, Dr. Felder. I love my new eyes!!!!!!

Exceptional experience!

From my first visit thru the actual day of surgery, the experience was top notch! I am in the medical field, have had several surgical experiences and this one is one I would not hesitate to go thru again. Very smooth, no bumps. A security of experience kept things at ease. I tend to get anxious especially when an unknown is present but not this time. Doesn't get much better then this!

Teacher

Dr. Felder is an excellent plastic surgeon. He specializes in upper and lower eyelid surgery. His explanation of the experience was right on target. It was an easy surgery with no pain. His staff is very nice and helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend him!

Great experience!

Dr. Felder came highly recommended by two friends for upper and lower eyelid surgery and laser resurfacing. They didn't steer me wrong. The procedure and recovery went very smoothly and i am very satisfied with the results. The staff was very accommodating and kind. I have recommended Dr. Felder to several friends and will go back to him for future "renewal"!

Love My New Eyes!

I am 54 years and recently had my upper eyelids done by Dr. Felder. I was very skeptical to have them done prior to this, due to a bad experience with a previous plastic surgeon who did my lower eyelids. It's only been a week and I can say that my eyes look beautiful. I already set another appt. to do laser next month on the lower eyelid skin. I hadn't done it before due to my apprehension. All my friends have complimented my new upper eyelids and one already booked her surgery next month.

Terrific

I had Dr. Felder do my upper eyelids and they look perfectly natural. I couldn't be more pleased.

Great Eyelid Surgery

Dr. Felder was referred by my family doctor and when I met him and the staff I was very impressed. I had my eyelid surgery with him and I am loving the result. If I had met him earlier, I would never have waited to do it. Great job Doc!