Dr. David Feldshon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Feldshon?

Recommendation for Dr. Feldshon

I have seen Dr. Feldshon twice for colonoscopies and will continue as I have to have frequent colonoscopies. He listens to me and makes sure I am comfortable. I trust his experience and knowledge. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterologist.

Superior Dr , very knowledgable and caring.

I came to Dr Feldshon for Anemia and had to have an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy on the same day. He sincerly listend to my fear of the Endoscopy and putting that tube down my throat in a way I knew he got what I was feeling. Hes very knowledgable and to the point but does sincerly care about your comfort and feelings. When I went to the hospital for my procedures the nurses all had the best things to say about his skill as well!! I've now had two upper endoscopys by him and feel comfortable that I will be in the best hands with Dr Feldshon!

Patient 3 times

Dr. David Feldshon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.