Dr. David Felker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Felker?

Expectional Dr and Ofc staff

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I had been a patient of Dr Felker for over 12yrs and received outstanding service. If I needed a last minute appt due to a having the flu or some sort of illness that pop up I was able to make an appt with ease. Also he is a straight shooter type of Dr. He will prescribe you exactly what you need to handle the illness and not have you trying a bunch of medicines that are unneccessary. And after 1 yr of changing Dr's (due to tried a new insurance thru my employer) I am going back in 2016. As a matter of fact the appt has already been made.

The best internal medicine doctor in florida.

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Doctor David Felker is an amzing doctor. He is friendly, warm and sincere. I can not imagine having a different doctor in my life. Thank you Dr. David for all the year you took care of my health .

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Rude, arrogant

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Felker is very professional and very intelligent. I feel he keeps up with the latest trends in caring for the elderly population. He seems to want to promote caution and common sence rather than costly treatments or medications. He is not easy to warm up to, but I feel he would always be his patient's best advocate.His office is very efficient, as his staff is well trained and seems to like working there. There is very little turnover, so it is reassuring to be recognized and welcomed even with infrequent visits.

Posted on January 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Felker for over 10 years and have loved the experience of him and his staff. Dr. Felker is professional, extremely intellegent and cares about my needs as his patient. His staff knows me by name. The office is clean, well run and I can't remeber a time when I have waited. I could not imagine going to another physician.

Dr. Fellder

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Felker is driven by one thing....money. The amount he can make from his practive every year. He considered becoming a VIP practice, but instead has loaded up on patients, making time to see him all but impossible, and the amount of time spent with him minimal. Should you ask him a question, his response will be "shut up" you are distracting me and are stupid.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Dr Felker has been very kind to me and my family. Whenever we are sick and need to see him; his staff finds a slot to get us in. They are all very efficient and helpful. I just wish Dr Felker would seem to care a little more

Posted on April 5th, 2017