Dr. David R Ferguson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Ferguson?

patient

Dr. Ferguson is an excellent doctor, and so are his partners. I see them when he is not available and I need immediate care. His manners, genuine care and concern for his patients and his knowledge is excellent. My husband as well as my grown children respect him and trust his care. We have moved to another state and no one can fill his shoes - he is that excellent.

Dr. Ferguson has been my Primary Care Physician for several years. I have followed him from 3 or 4 different practicies over the years and can only hope that he remains in Fort Collins, CO.

Dr. David R Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.