Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Feuer has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
Very egotistical. His time is valued, but no others. He was over 30 minutes late for my surgery (as in, just arriving at the hospital 30 minutes after I was scheduled to be cut). The rest of the staff, including my primary surgeon, had been there for an hour by that point. He had been called several times, to get an ETA. One of the support staff told me it was nothing to worry about; he is late for every surgery. When he finally arrived, he threw a huge temper tantrum that they had bothered him. He expected them to have me under anesthesia that whole time, without bothering him. He demanded to know why they presumed to care when he showed up. Another doctor quietly leaned over, and said, "because you have to make the first cut". All of this played out 20 feet from me, with no walls separating us. So unprofessional.
26 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David S Feuer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkview Vascular Center, 1401 Court St, Pueblo, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Feuer in this video.
Dr. David S Feuer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.