Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Finkel has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lipid Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Cancer
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Addison Disease
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. David Finkle is an excellent Doctor. He's very patient, caring, kind, and is quite thorough. The wait time is the same as most doctors, so I scored that Good rather than excellent (I suspect for that to be Excellent would mean very few patients). Follow up appointments tend to be 4 to 6 months later, so that was why only a Good. I have NO complaints about this doctor. He's camera shy, so no photos, but he has a pleasant-enough appearance, of slight build, and is somewhat over 'middle-age'.
He is a monster my mother is dead because of his negligence she had dementia when he diagnosed her with diabetes sent her home we sent her to a local senior center With the systems of dementia the senior center called police and falsely accused me of hurting my mother she was my life I lost every thing I owned including my home
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Queens Hospital Center
Locations & DirectionsPenn Presbyterian Medical Center, 51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Finkel in this video.
Dr. David M Finkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.