Dr. David S Finley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Finley?

Glad to meet Dr. Finley he is an amazing human being, very patient, kind, polite.

The Best

Kind and compassionate and knowledgeable, Dr. Finlay is not just a superior doctor, he's a superior human. I also understand he's an excellent surgeon.

Best Urology Doctor!!!

Dr David Scott Finley saved my life and my kidney. Renal Cell Carcinoma diagnosed on incidental CT scan(no symptoms). Performed open surgery, partial nephrectomy. He is knowledgeable, professional, assessable, compassionate and checked in on me by personal phone call to my hospital room when he was out of town. I will forever be so grateful that he decided to be employed by Kaiser Permanente.

The Best Urology Doctor !

I had seen several doctors before I met with Dr. Finley.. The way he explains everything and the time he spends with his patience are truly amazing... accuracy in diagnosed. He actually called me the next day in the morning for his first follow up , then another follow up with my results. It was a perfect outcome from my surgery. I am so happy that I was able to find him... ( My case was testicular cancer ) ... Thank you so much Dr. Finley !

Joseph David

excellent doctor accuracy in diagnosed professional carrying helpful spending time, and following up.thank you very much David Scott Finley

This guy is good. Very good.

Amazing doctor. Really took time to explain everything well. Excellent outcome from my surgery.

Dr. David S Finley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.