Dr. David R Fintak Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David R Fintak?

Best Doctor Ever!

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Fintak, but he has saved my husband from being completely blind, which is what all the other doctors had predicted, he really took the time to make the most informed decisions about what should be done, and continues to give the most excellent care, couldn't ask for more, If you have Dr. Fintak for your eye doctor, you are truly blessed to have a very highly skilled professional who actually cares about his patients! His support and caring as well as excellent staff have made all our visits easy.

Unprofessional, Inexperienced

This doctor preemptively responded to my information that I had learned from a friend retina specialist by appearing defensive and rather intense, instead of presenting a balanced and professional assessment of my situation. I was just a patient trying to learn more about his condition and I have not returned to this doctor because of his intense and resistive demeanor. After months, my condition has not improved. His do-nothing strategy has done nothing. I hope I never see this person again.

Chronic Dry Eye

Dr. David R Fintak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.