If I Could Rate at 0 Stars, I would

Very poor bed side manner

He should reprimanded.. I have very bad experience with this doctor. Please don’t have him see your loved ones..

THE WORSE

He spent more time talking about himself and trying to persuade me then the interest of the patient. He just saw my uncle for the first time and he was extremely rude to the point that i have a letter and meeting with the patient advocacy team. This doctor was not interested in saving his life but ending a life. He should definitely be reprimanded!!

Simply the best!

My 90 year old Dad was taken to the hospital with pneumonia and The Doctor happened to be making rounds that particular day at RWJ. We were so lucky! The care we have gotten in the last several months since discharge has been excellent. He is caring, compassionate and detailed in his explanations and treatments and what we are doing to help my dad recover. His office staff is wonderful, we never wait for our visits and we couldn’t be happier to have such care so close by.

No patience for patients

After seeing my wife for a few minutes doctor decided that my wife had to be thrown out of the hospital. Never reviewing her chart or the fact that he was not responsible for my wife's blood issues. All he wanted to do is clear the bed. Did not care about my wife's pain or the fact that her blood was not within therapeutic levels. I've only did this one time in my life oh, and that was to have a doctor remove for my family service. When a doctor is so arrogant and doesn't care about the patient he shouldn't be dealing with patients. I've never wrote a review before but I thought I had to now.

Dr. David R Fischler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.