Dr. Richard D Fish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Fish?

Good "bedside manner" never rushes appointments calm, professional up to date

Texas Top Doctor

I became a patient of Dr Fish in 2003 when I had to be life flighted to the Texas Heart Institute after suffering a massive heart attack within a couple of weeks of delivering my son. I was diagnosed as having SCAD...Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection. Because this was a rare condition with very little research at that time Dr Fish was familiar and was able to save my life by using catherization to place 4 stents in my damaged artery. After 13yrs I'm alive because of him. He's wonderful!

I have a serious hart problem. Dr. Fish has been my cardiologist for almost 40 years and I am still around. That says a lot about him.

Dr. Fish is the reason I am still alive.

Dr Fish first saw me in 2000 when I was going in for a second Heart surgery after Methodist tried a new procedure on me for tumor removal with poor results. After the second surgery which was very successful I ran into complications due to the first surgery. Dr Fish was like a hound dog and did not give up until he found and solved the problem. I have had several more problems with the same results which were not related to the surgeries. He is very knowledgeable of the entire human being as well as being exceptional skillful. He is very easy to talk to and will spend as much time as needed to make a patient feel comfortable.

Excellent physician, excellent interventionalist.

One of the best physicians I've had the privilege of encountering. Very meticulous, conscientious, and smart. He's THE SOURCE for a good coronary intervention, or PFO/ASD closure...

Dr. Fish is a careful listener and extraordinary diagnostician. He was able to treat my healthcare problem, after I experienced no results from thousands of dollars of tests and seeing 2 other doctors. He is the best cardiologist I have ever seen in my life.

Dr. Richard D Fish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.