Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Fitch
Dr. David Fitch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and General Practice. Dr. Fitch is affiliated with University of Michigan Health System and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. David Fitch has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Fitch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Health System
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
10 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. David Fitch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Michigan Health System, 325 E Eisenhower Pkwy, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. David Fitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.