Dr. David M Fitzgerald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Fitzgerald?

Fantastic doctor

Dr. Fitzgerald is one of the finest specialist in our area. He has a fine personality along with a vast amount of knowledge in his field. I have had two procedures with him. Both were successful. Getting follow up appointments though Regional Physicians however is next to impossible.I recently had a 48 hour cardio monitor test. When the test was done I was told I would be contacted with results in 7 to 10 days. If they did not contact me then I should call them to find out. Ten days passed and no contact, so I called them. I was told the next time that I could see them would be more than a quarter of a year away. It seems to me that any test run more than a quarter of a year prior to a visit wouldn't be all that relevant.

Outstanding physician in every way. Caring and compassionate as well as so very skilled and competent. Happy to travel whatever distance to be under his care.

Teresa (Dinsmore) Fulwiler

Dr. Fitzgerald corrected my WPW about 19 years ago with ablation. I am forever grateful that God placed me in his care, for a short, but very important time. I have and would highly recommend him to anyone with similar problems. Thank you again Dr. Fitzgerald....you changed my life and I'm still doing great!

Dr Fitzgerald preformed a cardiac ablation for atrial fib. He explainations were complete and he took time to answer my questions completely and honestly. The procedure relieved 98% of my arrythmia and enabled to stop all medications.

Dr. David M Fitzgerald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.