Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David P Fivenson
Dr. David P Fivenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical and Laboratory Immunology and Dermatology. Dr. Fivenson is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. Dr. Fivenson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David P Fivenson has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical and Laboratory Immunology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David P Fivenson has the following 15 expertise
- Lichen Planus
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
- Skin Diseases
Dr. David P Fivenson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David P Fivenson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 19
I am a healthcare professional and I am so glad to find a provider that engages me in the decision-making process. He is SO knowledgeable and receptive and also responsive. I bring him articles and we have discussed various treatment risks and benefits, versus just saying to me "take this". Medication decisions especially can have life altering effects (side effects, costs etc) and he is very participative.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017, 2018)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Fivenson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1984
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. David P Fivenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid Fivenson Mddermatology Pllc, 3001 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Fivenson, MD - Clinical and Laboratory Immunology in Ann Arbor, MI, in this video.
Dr. David P Fivenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.