Dr. David Foggia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Foggia?

Would highly recommend.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Had trouble with fungal ear infection on and off for years. Dr. Foggia was spot on with treatment and now just see him for prevention of reoccurrence. Very professional with a taste of Midwest. Would highly recommend.

Great doctor!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Great doctor! I only wish he was a GP. He's never hurt me.

Patient

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I saw this Dr back in 2007 I had Fluid in my ears, I have had several ear infections in the past and always ended up with abiotic, I saw ENT dr in California and he stated it was allergies and asthma, since I saw Dr Foggia and he placed tubes in my ears I have never had another ear infection , Dr Foggia is an exellent Doctor I will recomend him to any one his office staff are great polite and friendly they take care of your concerns is like if you have known this people in for ever ,

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr foggia was kind and patient with my mother who is hard of hearing. I am grateful.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2013

My 6 year old son needed his tonsils removed, a scary procedure for both child and parents. Dr. Foggia examined him and thoroughly explained our options. They quickly got it approved by the insurance for surgery and was done the next week. The surgery was quick, it went just as he informed us it would go and my boy healed faster than expected. I didn't really need the follow up appointment because it was obvious my boy was well and no complications, but I went anyways to let him know what a fantastic job he did. And yes I would highly recommend him to family and friends and the general public.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Dr. Foggia is very kind and considerate. He spent as much time as I wanted and needed discussing my upcoming surgery. He checked on me the following morning after surgery and was very gentle and kind. He answered any and all questions and gave me post op instructions. I had a thyroidectomy. I had a follow-up appointment with him 10 days later. He was very caring and considerate. I am so glad that Dr. Foggia did my surgery and follow-up. He also had a great surgery team.

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Foggia removed a scab in my ear and part of my eardrum at the same time. He was unable to correct the deafness he caused in that ear.

Posted on August 10th, 2012

I have not been in better hands since Dr Foggia diagnosed a sublingual tumor under my tongue. He performed a tracheostomy immediately (to save my life) and except for a Vietnam flashback as this procedure started, I awoke with a successful trach. I've had several follow ups with him as I await my Chemo and radiation procedures and will say that he is a professional and smart doctor.He cares about your recovery.

Do not waste your time

Posted on July 19th, 2012

If you just need a hearing aid, no problem but this doctor does not want to do anything outside of the box, seriously disappointed. The front office staff was terrible, the doctor did not care about finding a diagnosis.

Best ENT

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. Foggia diagnosed my husband's tonsil/throat cancer and was very caring, compassionate and provided guidance and expectations. He is now monitoring my husband since his treatment completion and Dr. Foggia is always extremely caring, thorough and concerned with having all information required to properly care for my husband. We respect and appreciate Dr. Foggia for everything he has done for us.

The Best In Town!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I Went to Dr. Foggia for a 2nd opinion and he was though and patient.

Posted on October 28th, 2017