Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Fontaine has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Fontaine was horrible. He never acknowledged my husband nor my son when we took him in to the office. He talked down to us as if we didn't know what were talking about. He questioned us about what other dr's told us. We had no choice but to see this because the dr. we were supposed to see never showed up to work that morning. No one in the office told us that, we overheard the front desk staff talking to other parents that she never came to work. We waiting for over an hour to see Dr. Fontaine, after our scheduled appt. with him. The office staff was unprofessional and rude. It has been 2 days shy of 2 weeks since we were in the office and Dr. Fontaine has yet to return any messages, phone calls or faxes to another agency reguarding our son's health. I will never take our son back to this clinic or this doctor.
Dr. Fontaine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Darnall Army Community Hospital
Darnall Army Community Hospital
26 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1987
Dr. David Fontaine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2015 Yak Trl, Harker Heights, TX
Dr. David Fontaine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harker Heights, TX.