Dr. David L Forshaw Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David L Forshaw?

Excellent experience

Dr. Forshaw performed surgery on my cervical spine doing an Anterior Cervical Discectomy with Fusion. My experience was all positive pre and post op. He was patient with all my questions and made me feel very comfortable under his care. I healed without difficulty and progressed well. I would heartily recommend Dr. Forshaw , I have complete faith in his abilities.

Dr. Forshaw is a very good surgeon recommend highly. Performed surgery begining of the week instant relief of my leg pain.

I highly recommend Dr. Forshaw. If I ever need another neurosurgeon, he is the one I will go to. He was kind, patient and compassionate while explaining my diagnosis as well as the procedure. I never felt rushed with him as he always gave me as much time as I needed to have all of my questions answered. And most importantly, he did an amazing job with my surgery.

Dr. David L Forshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.