Dr. David Fourrier Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Fourrier?

Experience with my Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Excellent Medical Doctor. Listened to his patient and was very attentive. very easy to make an appointment. Excellent office staff, very friendly. I was his patient and went to him for many yeas. He is truly a gentleman.

Awful experience

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I found both the doctor and the staff to be unbearably rude. I will never revisit this doctor and will not recomend him to anyone.

Excellent Doctor & Staff!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I have nothing bad to say about this Doctor and his nurses. Karen has always worked with me on appointments and my wait time is never over 10 minutes. There have been times I've come a little before my appt. time and have been seen immediately.Dr.Fourrier is a wonderful doctor. He has done 2 sets of tubes, adenoids, and is about to do a tonsillectomy on my son. I would definitely recommend him to someone!

The doctors nice but NOT the nurse!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

The nurse and receptionist here are VERY rude!!! I called to make an appointment, she was very rude and told me my doctor DID NOT fax a referrel. Three times I went back and forth and then they magically found the referral. They asked the last name of my child, she must have forgot to press mute on her phone and was saying rude things about our last name. They need to be FIRED! My primary physicians nurses even say how rude they are here. I suggest you go elsewhere!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015