Dr. David Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Fox?

Great Vascular Surgeon

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I must say that I don't like to go to doctors but having having my kids my legs got heavy, aching and painful. Also the varicose veins became more prominent. I went to Dr. Fox and he was extremely information and made me feel very comfortable. I appreciate his professional opinion and look forward to having my vein surgery in the upcoming months. High recommend this doctor and can't wait to see the results!

Excellent

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I'm so happy I decided to see Dr. Fox for my varicose veins. My legs finally look good again! The staff is friendly and Dr. Fox is thorough. The only con is that it took a bit of time before I was able to actually book my procedure date (something to do with my insurance). It was well worth the wait! I am very pleased, and cannot wait to show off my legs again.

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I had a pleasant experience in this office with Dr. Fox. Sometimes there can be a bit of a wait, but I know that this is common in a busy doctors office. He is an incredible vascular specialist and, even with a little wait, I know that it is worth it to be able to see such a great doctor. Highly recommended, if you're looking for a quality vascular specialist.

This office is a scheming joke

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I spoke to Crystal about a procedure that would be considered cosmetic and therefore not covered by insurance. So an appointment was made to discuss that with Dr. Fox. At the visit the office was way over booked, initially I waited an hour. Then when my name is finally called I walk by Dr. Fox just sitting in his office eating lunch. Finally he comes out  and asks me why I'm there.  Crystal then comes in and tells me to visit her in her office to discuss cost of this treatment that was not covered by insurance. There was a wait at her office too! By this time I'd been there 2 hours. So I left. I really needed to eat lunch too. Got no resolution of a treatment plan. Dr. Fox office proceeds to bill my insurance for this non-insurance covered office visit. In addition I receive a bill for the $50 co-pay.  I called the office and informed them of the issue. Now today I receive a notice from a collection agency seeking me to pay the $50.  I will be discussing this with NYC agencies that regulate medical billing fraud.

This man saved my life

Posted on May 15th, 2014

Unfortunately I saw many other surgeons before I found Dr. Fox. These other men mutilated me and then all gave up on me and told me there was no hope for me. Dr. Fox does not have those words in his vocabulary. He created for me a beautiful AV fistula which I now use for hemodialysis. He saved my life. I will be grateful to him always.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Fox was excellent. His staff worked with my insurance company and got approval for my procedure. I am very happy with the results of my varicose vein treatment. I have recommended this doctor to my friends.

Dr. Fox: Hands and Mind of a Gentle & Skillful Healer

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Dr.Fox is very knowledgable and skillful. He addresses his patient(s) health issues quickly and safely to prevent further complications. I love the fact that he consults with other Dr.'s when needed. My mother has had multiple surgery for Fistula/Grafts placement in her arm by him for Dyalisis and there have never been any complications during or after surgery under his care.His reliability and trustworthiness makes the Dr. known to many patients. He has much more patients then 10 years ago when he first treated my mom. This has limited time he spends explaining diagnosis to patients and family. It is the only area that I see room for improvement on.His Office Manager Jocelyn is helpful and professional. Her multi-tasking skills are a great quality. Joni the Physician Asst. is caring, helpful and talented. The Nurse and Ultrasound Technician are people oriented and remove tension and stress of health concerns. They also are bi-lingual which is a + for spanish speaking patients.

Doctor Fox

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Doctor Fox is a very caring and attentive doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2017