Dr. David Fran Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Fran?

Great doctor, great man

Dr. Fran has helped me enormously with adjusting my medications. I trust what he tells me, because it's always accurate and extremely helpful. He's knowledgeable and sensitive to the needs of his patients. I

Dr Fran helped me so much with my back pain. He really gave me my life back with radiofrequency treatments! My only complaint is he moved from my hometown and now practices in CA. 😃 I really appreciated his friendly bedside manner also!

Excellent

I have seen Dr. Fran many times. He is an excellent doctor. He has a great manners. He takes the time to listens to what you have to say. He explains everything in detail, and will keep explaining it until you understand all of what he is explaining. He is very patient with you. He is the best doctor that I have ever experienced.