- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Frasz MD
Dr. David P Frasz, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dover Foxcroft, ME, with another office in Dover Foxcroft, ME. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Frasz is affiliated with Mayo Regional Hospital. They speak English, German, Italian, Portuguese.
Dr. David P Frasz has 2 locations
Dr. David P Frasz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David P Frasz has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David P Frasz Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1048 South St Dover Foxcroft , ME 04426
- 1048 South St Dover Foxcroft , ME : (207) 564-8441
More about Dr. David P Frasz
Dr. Frasz graduated from the College of Phys Surg Columbia University Ny Ny in 1976. Dr. Frasz works in Dover Foxcroft, ME and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Frasz is affiliated with Mayo Regional Hospital.