Dr. David Frasz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Frasz?

Patient

I am a retired teacher who has had Type 1 Diabetes for 44 years. I have also been Dr. Frasz's patient for at least 25 years, and he is amazing. Besides being kind and caring and having an equally kind and professional staff, he's an expert ophthalmologist. He has removed my cataracts and inserted mono focal intra-ocular lenses. He recently successfully performed a Yag Capsulotomy on my left eye. That evening he personally called me at home to check on my well-being. I unconditionally recommend him.

6 monthly visits

My visits are always pleasant at his office and the Staff are knowledgeable and efficient. Dr Frasz is an excellent eye doctor who will continue to have my custom and support.

Excellent rating

I would not go to any other opthamologist than Dr. Frasz. Thorough and knowledgeable. Friendly and caring. I could not be happier with the service.