Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Fredrickson
Dr. David Fredrickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, IA, with other offices in Ottumwa, IA and Pella, IA . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fredrickson is affiliated with Pella Regional Health Center, Downey Regional Med Ctr and Cedars Sinai Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. David Fredrickson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Fredrickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pella Regional Health Center
Downey Regional Med Ctr
Cedars Sinai Med Ctr
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Santa Monica Ucla Med Ctr
Brotman Med Ctr
Ronald Reagan Ucla Med Ctr
Healdsburg District Hospital
Lakewood Regional Med Ctr
21 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David Fredrickson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Fredrickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, IA.