Dr. David A Friscia Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David A Friscia?

my wife has had a very good experience with dr fiiscia. he is a very caring doctor that is also very busy, but does find the time to check up and watch his patients progress. cudos to his p.a. bill, also very caring and intelligent.

Skillful surgeon. I had a total ankle replacement, without any complications. H is extremely busy, so you see his knowledgable PA more often than you see him.

please care your patient

I waited for more than 50 mins to see him, but he only spent less than 10 mins with me, and no time to me to tell my concern and my question, no any follow up

Glad I Went Elsewhere

After waiting two + hours for this guy, I was finally seen by his PA who told me I needed surgery. When Friscia finally came in he didn't even look at my xrays, apologize for the outrageous wait or seem the least bit interested in my case. He never physically examined my foot and was very vague about what his proposed surgery would involve. I chose to go to the foot and ankle clinic at the Univ of Washington for a consult a few months later and what a difference. The physician's professionalism, thoroghness and detailed explanation of what was wrong with my foot and what it would involve to correct it made Friscia look like a rank amateur. Don't waste your time or money on this guy.

deformed toes

I thought I was going in for a minor surgery to correct claw toes, Now, my toes look even worse because he made them much shorter.

I found him to be inattentive, insensitive, with a rushed, factory-like manner, and I very much regret having him operate on my foot, as it has left me with permanent pain, much worse than before surgery. I also think his assistant may have performed some of the surgery.

he was not very patient with the questions or concearns. would not give me a direct answer. not sensative to my needs and I felt very rushed by him everytime I visited him. I believe that as a surgeon he is not very skilled or attemted to do his best.