Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Fuller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David G Fuller has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Care
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Retinal Detachment
- Family Planning
Dr. David G Fuller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David G Fuller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 19
He's arrogant he does not follow through he doesn't give you a report information he just send you to other doctors and doesn't tell you why he does not follow through with filling prescriptions he doesn't listen when you tell him something isn't working he read gives you the same prescription he's a waste of time.
I have been a patient for a long period of time and want people to know that Dr. Fuller in my opinion is a good re-active doctor but not a very good proactive doctor. Appears to be only concerned with the now not the future. No follow-up from doctor of office on patient condition or progress. As a matter of opinion doesn't really seem to care how you are after your visit. Dr. Fuller is a great guy but when and if you are wanting a doctor to be concerned about you for today and tomorrow, I would look elsewhere.
dr fuller is prompt, when seeing me, I do not have to wait too long in waiting room or room. Does not give feed back on problem, changes medicine without notifying me, was not too happy with that, staff is a little more helpfull, but when faxing information- does not seem to get to dr or he does not response, not sure which one, when asked dr. he did not response, when I ask a question does not always answer question. Also does not giv up to the date testing, did have to ask for specitfic blood tests to find out what the problem is. Seems to look at phone alot during visits, and cancels appts also, never there on friday afternoons.
Dr. Fuller is very thorough and gets to the root of the problem. He is a great doctor. Certain staff members could be more polite, and it would be nice if they did reminder calls for appointments like every other office in the world does but, she said she is too busy for that. I keep coming though, because of Dr. Fuller's great care.
Dr. Fuller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. David G Fuller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Group Modesto, 2209 Coffee Rd Ste I, Modesto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David G Fuller, MD - Family Medicine in Modesto, CA, in this video.
Dr. David G Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.