Dr. David Funt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Funt?

Fantastic surgeon!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Very satisfied with the results of my cosmetic surgery.

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Dr. Funt did an excellent job on my eyelids and neck. The work he did was exactly what I had asked for. He and his staff were informative and attentive before, during and after the procedure. I would highly recommend them.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr. Funt is an excellent doctor! I look great! What a change! I highly recommend him, and his staff! They are a great team!

Wonderful surgeon and injector!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I visited Dr. Funt a couple of weeks ago and was astounded by his talent with toxin and fillers!! I had Botox and Juvederm in my lips and I'm in love! I highly suggest him to all of my friends who are looking for a surgeon.

Simply the BEST

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I recently had a lower face and neck lift in Dr. Funt’s Woodmere office. I was beyond thrilled with Dr. Funt and his awesome staff. Soon after our initial consultation began, it was apparent that Dr. Funt is passionate about his work. He listened carefully to what I wanted and addressed any issues and concerns I had with great care. It has been six weeks since I had my procedure. The before and after pictures are remarkably different. Before my surgery, the skin near my mouth and jawline was loose and my neck had two vertical bands that clearly showed the signs of aging. After my procedure, my jawline is well defined, soft and natural and my neck is completely smooth. It is astonishing that the difference in my neck and jawline is dramatically different yet my overall appearance is not. When I look into a mirror, I see a “restored” and “refreshed “ image of ME. Dr. Funt achieved the exact results we had discussed in our consultation. Dr.Funt is a highly skilled, tasteful plastic surgeon with impeccable credentials. I would strongly recommend him for anyone who is seeking perfection!!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Funt is an excellent plastic surgeon. He cares for each of his patients, is well reassuring, and creates fabulous results. I could not be happier with my own results, and am very pleased I chose to use him for my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone in need of plastic surgery.

Best plastic surgeon around!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Hands down-- Dr. Funt is the best plastic surgeon in the NY area-- truly as good as it gets! He's very honest about results, clearly explains surgical alternatives, and is really a perfectionist who seems to love what he does. He is also incredibly accessible to his patients both before and after surgery. Have you ever heard of a doctor who gives his patients his cel phone #? His staff is also extremely professional, caring and incredibly accommodating with respect to scheduling the surgery and follow up visits. My surgery was a couple of weeks ago and I am already thrilled with the results. I recommend him 100%.

Worth every penny

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Best decision I ever made. So happy!

Amazing, magician hands!!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

The BEST!!! After 2 surgeries with Dr. Funt (which one of them was correction of others mistake).... wouldn't let anyone else touch and do any surgeries besides Dr. Funt. What a talented Dr he is, or should i say magician with amazing results. The only Dr. I will trust to do any of my plastic surgery!!! Can't ignore his professional, caring office stuff, the wonderful offics manager Ms. Dawn, and all his assistance stuff before, during and after surgery. Words can't describe enough how great he is!!! Don't go anywhere else but to see Dr. Funt if you are looking for perfection.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Pleased with results

Posted on March 8th, 2015

At 20 years old, I was so nervous to have a breast reduction. However my experience was AMAZING. Dr. Funt was phenomenal as well as his work. I could not be happier with my results. The office staff we also exceptional, very professional, and also made my experience a positive one I will not forget.

Posted on December 5th, 2017