Dr. David Aguilar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Aguilar?

Posted on October 12th, 2017

my 3 children have been patients of Dr. Aguilar since 2001. my 2 oldest have now switched over to Dr. Richard Aguilar because they are past 21 years old. I have always been highly satisfied and happy with the staff, the nurse practioners and Dr. Aguilar. the staff is super friendly and compassionate. Dr. Aguilar...is a great doctor. he fights for his patients and I have never felt rush rush....I highly recommend him.

Long wait/ good luck getting an appointment

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

The wait time is horrendous. Dr. did not follow through and do a full physical (no lab work) but yet collected on it. Gets defensive if questioned about treatment.

Parent

Posted on June 18th, 2014

Doctor David Aguilar is the BEST. He is caring, and listens to the parents questions. When I have some questions about my boys health needs he gives me valuable advice. Doctor David Aguilar is experienced and highly knowledgeable and I am very happy that he is the Doctor of my two young boys, I'm so grateful to him.

A true gift to parents and children!

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Dr. Aguilar has been my children's doctor since they were born, and they are now teenagers. Due to asthma, allergies, and ear problems, and with 2 kids 18 months apart, we spent more than a little time in his office. Dr. Aguilar has always been kind and compassionate -- very patient with us in those early "new parent" years when we were high on anxiety and low on experience. He has always explained his diagnosis, given us treatment options, and made sure he answered any follow-up questions. We have always felt respected as parents -- he has never spoken down to us; this is especially important to me as I favor natural treatments over prescriptions when possible. Now that we have made it through those crucial early years and have moved on to adolescence, I continue to appreciate our great "luck" in choosing his practice. Even when the waiting room is full, he gives us his total attention when he is in the room with us -- I have never once felt like he had one foot out the door, trying to hurry us thru so he could get on to the next patient. This has been true of his nursing staff as well. In over 15 years of doctor visits, considering the size and pace of Los Angeles County, I think this is outstanding. For all those of you looking to find a excellent pediatrician, I cannot say it enough -- Dr. Aguilar will be a great gift to you and your family.

HORRIBLE STAFF

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Dr. Aguilar is a very good doctor but his staff is horrible.There's always issues with appointments. Its been several times that they give me an appointment and when I show up they tell me its not for that date and they tell me to come back. I'm a single mother working 40 hrs a week and its not that easy to just come back because they made a mistake.

Patient

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Aguilar has taken care of my kids for 7 years now. All of us appreciate his professional work. I trust his care and judgment without question. God bless you for being such a wonderful Doctor for all of our kids!

A Pediatrician Parents can Trust

Posted on May 11th, 2013

We have been taking our twins to Dr David Aguilar since they were about 5 months olff (2007) and he and the nurses have been Amazing. I have to say he has a great attitude that made these firt time parents with twins at ease. He has made made sure that every single question we had were answered, and are always available if we think of any more questions we want answered. His staff is the friendly, professional and excellent in making you feel welcome. But the number one reason we gave Doctor Aguilar a 5 star rating is based on how he has dealt with and treated our children, he know how to comfort and calm the parents while being right on with the diagnosis. If your looking for a Pediatrician trust us, use Dr Aguilar and look no further.

Your Children are in good hands!

Posted on May 13th, 2009

Great with kids, caring and accurate.

Posted on October 31st, 2016