Dr. David Berry Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Berry?

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr. Berry handled my surgery successfully. He was the best general surgeon highly recommended by my primary care physician,

The best

Posted on November 21st, 2013

He is not your typical Dr. who has you in and out in minutes, he cares and is just one of if not the best I ever found. He's great.

First class doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I recently had an appendectomy done by Dr. Berry. His class and professionalism are top notch and first class. Response times were sharp and accurate. Huge thanks go to doctor David Berry and his staff. Also to mease Dunedin hospital with there accurate assessment and diagnosis of my issue. I would have to say to anyone receiving care from Dr. Berry it is an honor.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I hate doctors. I avoid them at all costs. It took 5 doctors to finally find my primary care physician, over the course of 2 years. When I had a lump in my underarm that could have been anything, I was sent for numerous tests, which ultimately landed me in Dr. Berry's office. I immediately loved him. He was kind, caring, compassionate, and took his time with me to ensure I knew my options and what I was up againist. He knew I was scared to death and made me laugh! Surgery was scheduled for 4 days after my consult and Dr. Berry had me laughing then as well, right there in my hospital bed. I was at ease, which is how you should feel going into surgery. I then saw him for follow up, and his wonderful demeanor continued. He was the most amazingly kind and gentle doctor I have ever met and would recommend him to anyone. I was impressed not only with his expertise and surgical skill, but his bedside manner, which is equally important when a patient is anxious, nervous and not knowing what to expect.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Excellent, kind, caring doctor ! I met him when I was very ill with an absess and he showed great compassion towards me. I feel like I am blessed to have had him as a surgeon ! My gynnocologist told me "God was looking out for you the weekend that became ill.. Dr. Berry is the best of the best ! "

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr Berry made me feel confident that he had my best interests at heart. He was honest and straight with the information and what my options were/are....he is the 'best' of the best!

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Berry has a wonderful bed-side manner and comes highly recommended by ALL the hospital staff.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on August 1st, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Berry. When I was very ill last year he took the time to explain everything to me. My surgery went well and he never acted like he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. He would be my first pick if I ever needed surgery again.

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

very confident and not an alarmist at all.

Posted on October 17th, 2017