Dr. David G Godfrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David G Godfrey?

I’ll look elsewhere, thanks

Long wait, no empathy despite his impressive background. Complete lack of “bedside manner. “

Thankful

Dr Godfrey has taken care of me for over 15 years. He's a brilliant and caring Dr. I trust him and appreciate everything he's done. His Tec Camille is so caring I feel like I'm visiting rather than going to an eye appointment .the whole staff is amazing. I thank and appreciate everything they do for me.Dr Godfrey is the best!

Wonderful caring doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Godfrey’s for 10+ years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor that has provided me many urgent visits, immediate care and ability to retain my sight.

Dr. Godfrey knowledgeable and compassionate! Camille, his nurse, is a gem!

I have been a patient of Dr Godfreys for some year's. Last year I had a significant change in my vision. I was given all the tests that are available, and some, to try and diagnose the problem. Dr Godfrey was persistent and through and did not give up until he was comfortable with the Diagnosis. He is a very caring and compassionate, and listens to all your and concerns. So likewise is Camille his lead assistant. She also went over and above to get me into see Dr's that were not always covered under my insurance plan. I would recommend Dr Godfrey to any patient looking for an Ophthalmologist specializing in Glaucoma. All the office staff are very helpful, and show concern for all their patients. Thank you for such great care.

I have been seeing Dr. Godfrey for OVER a year; In a few words all I can say is that someone needs to clone him. If more doctors of all specialties were as eqipped in education/knowledge, treating every person as an individual and not as a number, patient, kind, giving you enough time so that you understand your treatment and ONE OF THE BIGGEST HEARTS. i was very fearful of the 2 surgeries that I had to have; but praise God, Dr. Godfrey put my nerves at ease and did not rest until my results before and after were great. NOW TO HIS WONDER FULL ASSISTANT Camile Leonard...behind every great doctor is a great staff and Camile is just that. She''s very knowledgeable, patient, kind, sociable and takes your calls; also she does not make you foolish when you ask her questions. AGAIN, SHE IS V ERY SMART. Dr. Godfrey is v ery blessed to have her as his right hand. I have to get someone to drive me from Arlington, Tx to Dallas and it is definitely worth the effort. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. If I was a rich person I would open up a grant in Dr. Godfrey and Camile's name so that everyone would have the opportunity to experience what TRUE HEALTH PROFESSIONALISM IS ALL ABOUT. Thank you. P.S. Feel free to give Camile a BIG HUG AND RAISE cause she deserves it. I guess I need to stop referring Dr. Godfrey to my friends cause he's become very popular. Yvonne Bartley

Rodrick and Porcha Jones

After visiting an eye doctor that we were not really comfortable with, someone referred Dr. Godfrey to us. We THANK GOD for Dr. Godfrey because without his immediate persistence with my husbands eye care, he would have been blind. Dr. Godfrey took immediate action and my husband was in surgery 2 week after our first visit with him. Not only did Dr. God (eye) as I so affectionately call him for saving my husbands eye, but he was very transparent, very informative with a funny sense of humor. But not only is it just the doctor, but it was his nurse Camille who was our "rock" Camille Leonard treated us like family. I considered my husband her "Patient Husband" because she was very concerned and stern with him when it came to his eye care. She was very gentle, but on point. When I was scared for my husband losing his eye sight, she was always there to make me/us feel better. I could call her and ask her any questions, and she would be right there to answer. She is very informative, with a gentle spirit. I could go on and on about our transition to Dr. Godfrey, Camille and staff, but I know one thing, I wouldn't trust anyone else with his eyes. I was so pleased with their work, that I sent the staff some famous "Tiff's Treats" just to say thank you. So again, Thank you Dr. Godfrey, and thank you Camille for always being on point, on time, and very caring about the health and concern for your employees. We love them!

Wonderfull!

I was there to support (and driver) for my dad's surgery. The staff members, like Priscilla, have been so helpful and knowledgeable about the surgery and the after care. They helped make my dad and I comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Their friendliness and professionalism is why I always recommend Dr.Godrey to friends and family.

Excellent Care

My first visit to Glaucoma Associates and Dr. Godfrey was excellent. From the time I arrived until we checked out I felt that everything was thoroughly explained and there was a great deal of concern regarding my treatment. The thoroughness of the examination was very comforting and his staff very caring. Even the checkout process (Kelly) was amazing. Thank you, so nice to find such a caring group.

I know my mom is in good hands when she goes to see Dr. Godfrey and his nurse Priscilla. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Dr Godfre;y is a great eye doctor. He is very knowledgable of glaucoma and has performed two surgeries for me. He is positive and explain

Exellent

Thought he was very knowledgeable in his field, and was very caring. And he took time with me to explain what was going on with my eyes and vision. I highly recommend him. Very friendly and helpful staff.