Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David G Kline has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David G Kline has the following 27 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Brain Injuries
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Body Weight
- High Cholesterol
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Heart Attack
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Blood Clot
Dr. David G Kline has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I was in my Twenties and had three young children. I was in a snowmobile accident in 1993, I suffered a Brachial Plexus and had a recommendation from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN to remove my arm, The doctors at the University of MN recommended fusing the bones. My Neurosurgeon contacted Dr. Kline and I made a trip from MN to LA. Dr. Kline performed nerve transfers called cable grafting and I had feeling and movement in my arm and fingers the next day. It has been a long road to recovery but I use my hand and arm today. I am a Grandmother, Volunteer Fire Fighter and EMT, I also farm and train horses. I thank Dr. Kline everyday for saving my arm and my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Kline
Dr. Kline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLsu Health Sciences Center Residency, 2020 Gravier St Ste D, New Orleans, LA
Dr. David G Kline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.