Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David G Lawson
David G Lawson is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr.Lawson sits and actually listens to you. and offers some resolve if possible even with things out of the scope of your medical visit.. Example: my daughter was having issues with drug abuse etc., which was causing me great stress, he supplied me with some resources to explore for her help and information to help me learn more about her addiction and how I could cope better. also helped me with finding specialists at a time I was in need and struggling with getting into appointments to these specialists. he seems genuinely concerned about your well being. I have been seeing him as my primary care now for 2 years. and I love his staff, very helpful, if a paper mistake is made, they fix it right away :) I highly recommend them. I have a lot of health issues and have seen a lot of doctors. I wish more had his manner and staff support :)
I've been a patient with Dr Lawson for 16 years. He has always treated me with respect and taken good care of me medical needs. He remembers everything you tell him and talks to you as a human being, not a number. He takes the time to listen and will also tell you what you need to hear. His staff are the same, remembering your family's names, what's going on in your life etc. They don't herd you in and out. The only thing I don't like is you have to pay in cash.
I've been to many drs over the years with all my health issues & Dr. Lawson is by far the best & he has such an AMAZING staff!! He takes the time to answer all your ? & I usually have a lot, but I never feel like I'm being rushed. He has a wonderful bedside manner he's easy to talk to & u can tell he cares a lot for every one of his patients
David G Lawson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1425 S Greenfield Rd, Mesa, AZ
David G Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.