Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David G Schwartz has the following 1 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. David G Schwartz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David G Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Schwartz was the first doctor is 15 months to successfully diagnose and treat my increasingly debilitating pain. None of the other doctors came anywhere close or were willing to go the "extra mile" to determine what was wrong with me. The surgery was frightening to contemplate, but it was carefully explained. Recovery plans were explained in detail. Dr. Schwartz's PA, Kate, was amazing in her knowledge and ability to communicate and assure us. His office staff is incredibly professional and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone seeking medical care for the types of problems he covers.
My first meeting and last was very negative. He introduced himself and made if clear" he had all the information he needed." Which translates to he doesn't want to listen to anything I have to say. I have a serious neck issue and wanted a second opinion. Dr. Coscia stated in the future surgery will be needed and explained the grinding and deterioration. Dr. Schwartz says it's arthritis. In view of today it was a waste of my time and the money my insurance paid. I would have had more respect if he would have saved me the time and simply stated he wasn't interested. Perhaps he needs to learn how to listen and hear the needs of folks rather than casting judgement BEFOE he meets the new patient. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.
He is so courteous, by far the best in Indiana. Stopped going to a spine doctor and found him online, and he is by far the most caring spine surgeon I've had. He honestly has saved my life by performing the surgery I needed. He's improved my life, and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better person to do my surgery. Great guy, would recommend him to anyone!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. David G Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Indy Fishers, 10995 Allisonville Rd Ste 102, Fishers, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David G Schwartz, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Fishers, IN, in this video.
Dr. David G Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.