Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David Watson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David Watson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Snappy, combative, and retired shortly after from our former pediatrics. We only saw him once. Possible career burnout. He was more focused on challenging me on what I told him in regards to my spouse and Asians in general. He was inaccurate in his knowledge of Asian nutrition and dieting. I think it bruised his ego. It was hard to find a doctor in New England who understood Asian physiology, metabolism, and pathology. Another doctor just couldn't understand how my daughter contracted Roseola, while visiting family in Asia; it is rather common in this particular Asian country. Anyhow, he looked like he needed to retire. If he is practicing somewhere and you're child is of Asian descent, please look elsewhere.
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lowell General Hospital
Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
46 Years Experience
University Of Sydney
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions133 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA
Dr. David Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westford, MA.