Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Williams has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
30 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Medical Center, 420 E 58th Ave, Denver, CO
Dr. David Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.