Dr. David Gallina Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Gallina?

Susan Freeland

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I saw Dr Gallina for a consult. He was very easy to talk to, kind, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking therapy. Great listener.

lie in the report.

Posted on May 17th, 2015

So I have been sent to see this doctor because I have been in to much pain and as a consequence of it I tried to cut my legs off as a escape from the pain. So after I told the doctor how the accident has taken my life away from me leaving for more than a year in bed he simply sent me home and wrote in the report to the insurance that there was nothing wrong with me at all and he don't see why I cannot go to work. He didn't find nothing. And now a year later the insurance as always playing dirty after losing in court has send me to see him again. 100% I do not recommend this doctor at all.

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I saw Dr. Gallina for about 30 seconds. That is not an exaggeration. I spent the majority of my visit with his nurse. She is terrific as long as you don't question her authority and you tell her what she wants to hear. She pretends to care about patients. She spoke to me like I was a child and was very condescending. People need to realize that your family and close friends look out for your best interests, not so called healthcare professionals. Nurses will always obey doctors, hospitals and insurance companies no matter how much they pretend to care about you. Dr. Gallina doesn't give straight answers to simple questions. And he does not spend nearly enough time with his patients. But I guess he can earn more by letting his nurse run his practice. And she gets to pretend that she is the doctor. Their office manager sent my paperwork to the wrong address. I wouldn't recommend these people to anyone.

Insurance Carrer's hired gun

Posted on September 24th, 2012

I was forced to see Dr. David Gallina twice and his wife Nancy Gallina once by an insurance carrier. They are not honorable and will write whatever the insurance carrier tells them.They made me worse and should have a sign over their door that reads, "Hazzardous to your health."

Not Credible

Posted on August 25th, 2012

He's not a credible psychologist...pay him enough and he'll write a report for anything you'd like. He doesn't have a good reputation in the Courts either.

Avoid this doctor and his nurse

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Caused my child's birth defect

Posted on May 21st, 2011

He told me to take Paxil even though he knew I was pregnant. I thought I should discontinue the meds but he said it was ok to take them and encouraged me to do so. My child was born with a serious heart defect and had open heart surgery at 10 days old. I will never forgive Dr Gallina. Honestly I cant believe he still has his medical license!

hired hand - will write whatever he is paid too, Copy and paste skills

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Report written according what he was told to write. Tons of sloppy copy/ paste, over and over, appears he copys/pastes from "others' reports. I guess he can't write. FIND SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE! Warning.

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. Gallina has always been careful and thorough in his analysis of my situation. He is always willing to support and answer questions/address concerns. His staff is extremely friendly and attentive. I agree his demeanor needs work-- he's not exactly warm and inviting...

Stay Away from him

Posted on May 18th, 2010

Incomplete and inaccurate in his evaluation and report. He was non-professional in appearance (sweat shirt), one hour late, and never asked questions pertinent to my situation or condition. He did not use any standard- ized tests. Sent 50 minutes with me and wrote a report that was filled with factual inaccuarcies and incorect conclusions.

First, do no harm

Posted on March 29th, 2009

Dr. Gallina will write whatever you want so long you are the one paying the bill. He cuts and paste reports and his conclusions do not agree with test results, which he does not release to his patients as mandated under the HIPPA Law.

Excellent Professional

Posted on November 19th, 2008

Dr. Gallina completely understood my child when the school system failed. As a result, instead of a special ed failure, my child finished school with an excellent record and went on to become a successful engineer.