Dr. David Gandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gandler?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

He's very very reliable, the best of the psychiatrists who have treated me.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I'd like to start off by saying I've been to many psychiatrists and I usually am not a fan, but Dr. Gandler is like no other. He listens, he asks the right questions, he explains possible side effects of medications and does not over medicate. He is also always reachable by phone during an emergency. The first thing he did on my first visit was reduce my cocktail of a few meds to one. He noticed right away that I was overmedicated. He was also the first psychiatrist to ever tell me I wouldn't need to be on medications for the rest of my life. And he was right. I was finally able to taper off meds and am doing very well today, even though I was once quite nuts!

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Dr Gandler has a humanity that has not been decimated by listening to too many middle age d woman with no core or so it seems by time they turn fifty, and yet he appears to feel or empathize when patient is in crisis. I may have it all wrong since we've changed 47 words in few months I've been visiting him, but I believe he walks a tight rope -office in wealthiest area of ny and yet he is not jaded ,

Extraordinary psychiatrist

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Extraordinary professional.

Amazing doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

He is the best doctor I have found. He is caring and amazing. He is patient and always available. He always returns your calls. He knows his medicine and can explain things to you that are not in his area so you do not panic. I can sum it up in one word Amazing.

mr loser now alive and well

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Gandler saved my life.I was referred to Dr Gandler thu a psycolgist who knew I needed help.Dr Gandeler gave me time and the help I needed to regain norklaacy in my life.HE IS THE BEST!

A rolemodel for Others in his field.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

he demonstrate an outstanding knowledge in his field. He found the right foundation med. For me on his first prescription.. He has a knack for putting you at ease and is an utter professional.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Dr David Gandler is an outstanding Psychiatrist. If it was not for him I would probably be dead by now. I thank God everyday for having him in my life.

An Excellent and Caring Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Dr. David P. Gandler is the type of knowledgeable, caring, & sensitive doctor that is hard to find anymore. In addition to his superlative diagnostic skills & his expertise in psychopharmacology, he takes the time to listen to his patients & shows a genuine concern for their well-being. I very highly recommend Dr. David P. Gandler. Dr. David P. Gandlers knowledge, expertise, & caring makes him an exceptional doctor.

Posted on June 12th, 2010

he is warm and caring he returns calls in a reasonable amount of time he has been my dr for 14 yrs i don't what i would do without him he is my guardian angel patient and kind always makes himself available he is amazing

anon

Posted on May 15th, 2010

Great doctor! I went to this doctor for several years when I used to live in NYC

Excellent and Caring Doctor