Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David N Garras has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I was referred to Dr. Garras by a friend who was also his patient and was raving about how successful her surgery was. Dr. Garras took the time to listen to all my ankle complains and explained my diagnosis in depth. He was very understanding and helped me decide the best course of my treatment. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Dr. Garras is the best foot and ankle surgeon around. He gives you all the time in the world during the appointment. Sometimes his clinic is a little behind but you never feel rushed and he always addresses all my questions and concerns. My surgery went extremely well and I was back to life after a devastating injury in a remarkably short period of time. Another doctor told me I'd never be able to run again. Now I'm training for the chicago marathon. He truly cares and it shows in every interaction you'll have. Also, great bedside manner and great sense of humor.
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Garras. I was suffering with a painful foot problem for over a year that no podiatrist could figure out. I had endless tests and failed treatments and no dx. My quality of life was extremely poor and I spent most of my time in pain with my foot elevated. Standing and walking was barely tolerable. I finally did research to find an orthopedic doctor in a bigger city. I was able to get in to see him fairly quickly. His staff was friendly and helpful. His bedside manner is wonderful and he was able to dx my problem in 5 minutes! I wish I had seen him first. We came up with a treatment plan which unfortunately didn't work. However, when I went back again, he had another idea which I am so happy to say has worked very well. I'm not 100% better but about 85% and he did everything possible to avoid surgery. I'm now off the couch and even running again. I finally have my life back.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. David N Garras accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. David N Garras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.