Dr. David N Garras Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David N Garras?

Caring foot and ankle specialist

I was referred to Dr. Garras by a friend who was also his patient and was raving about how successful her surgery was. Dr. Garras took the time to listen to all my ankle complains and explained my diagnosis in depth. He was very understanding and helped me decide the best course of my treatment. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

The best foot and ankle surgeon PERIOD.

Dr. Garras is the best foot and ankle surgeon around. He gives you all the time in the world during the appointment. Sometimes his clinic is a little behind but you never feel rushed and he always addresses all my questions and concerns. My surgery went extremely well and I was back to life after a devastating injury in a remarkably short period of time. Another doctor told me I'd never be able to run again. Now I'm training for the chicago marathon. He truly cares and it shows in every interaction you'll have. Also, great bedside manner and great sense of humor.

warm and caring and comforting and encouraging - everything I needed after severely breaking my ankle.

Best foot and ankle doctor in Illinois!

The best doctor I seen about the ankle condition. I had amazing surgical results and great follow up care!

Awesome doctor

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Garras. I was suffering with a painful foot problem for over a year that no podiatrist could figure out. I had endless tests and failed treatments and no dx. My quality of life was extremely poor and I spent most of my time in pain with my foot elevated. Standing and walking was barely tolerable. I finally did research to find an orthopedic doctor in a bigger city. I was able to get in to see him fairly quickly. His staff was friendly and helpful. His bedside manner is wonderful and he was able to dx my problem in 5 minutes! I wish I had seen him first. We came up with a treatment plan which unfortunately didn't work. However, when I went back again, he had another idea which I am so happy to say has worked very well. I'm not 100% better but about 85% and he did everything possible to avoid surgery. I'm now off the couch and even running again. I finally have my life back.

Dr. Garras is a caring physician and surgeon. He is the best in his field, no doubt about it! I would recommend him to anyone who needs an orthopedic doctor. His personality is warm and friendly. He takes the time to get to know you as a person. He always makes me feel at ease and important to him. I always enjoy my visits!

Met with Dr. Garras for second opinion @ Rush. Very knowledgeable, personable and thorough (he went through a ton of previous images/info I brought in). Great bedside manner and seems to really care about people. I have no doubt his surgical skills are excellent as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Garras and may be back. (His PA was very thorough, knowledgeable and personable as well).