Dr. David Gatof Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Gatof?

Dr. Gatof

I found Dr. Gatof excellent in all areas. I don't understand lower reviews. Perhaps every one who is satisfied, doesn't feel the need to respond to this inquiry. Would definitely request Dr. Gatof again in the future!

A very attentive, knowledgeable doctor.

Dr. Gatoff spent a lot of time with me in discussing my colonoscopy beforehand and making sure I fully understood the procedure, its usefulness, and the minimal risks that come with any such examination. He's one of the best doctors I've ever dealt with.

I find Dr Gatof to be knowledgeable, understanding, and very patient friendly. I had been to 5 doctors in two weeks before coming to Dr Gatof. Each of the 5, totally misdiagnosed me. Dr Gatof found that I had cancer (in less than 24 hours). If it were not for him, I am fairly certain that my cancer would have spread and caused irreversible damage, possibly even death, I highly recommend him to anyone. He is, quite literally, a lifesaver!