Dr. David S Gazzaniga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Gazzaniga?

Very direct and tonthebpoint which is appreciated in a doctor. However he was still very thorough and understanding of my condition which is not always the case with the ortho doctors.

Great Job

I had ACL repair the week before Christmas, Dr G. did a great job and I feel awesome 2 weeks later - no crutches or brace. I didn't have to miss out on any family activities over the holidays. I know with PT I will be back to normal in no time. My incisions were minimal and look to be healing up nicely. I really liked DR. G.'s bedside manner - he;s personable and straight forward.

Great Doctor and staff

Dr.G has been trying to do everything we could to avoid surgery but I ended up there anyway. He did a great job and would recommend him and his staff to anyone. He & his staff has been there each and every time I had a question or concern.

It was a pleasure having Dr. Gazzaniga as my doctor since he did seem to truly care about my surgery and recovery. I really like how there is the Health Loop system to remind me about things that are critical to my recovery and items such as blood clots to watch for.

Would recommend Dr Gazzaniga with confidence.

He listens

Dr. Gazzaniga does a very good job at making you feel like you're his only patient and not just another number. He listens to your needs and is very good good at explaining all steps. His actual work is excellent as well.

My 13year old son was very nervous about his ACL surgery. All of the staff were professional, efficient but also had a warm and courteous bed side manner that helped put all of us at ease. We knew we were in good hands from the intake clerk to the recovery room. Thank you all!

As pleasant as knee surgery can be

From the facility, to the office staff, to the interaction with the Dr, and the skill and care through my procedure, it was a pleasant experience (as pleasant as knee surgery can be, that is). The doctor took the time to explain things clearly and answered all of my questions. He was reassuring, and really put me at ease regarding my procedure. After my post op appointment (6 days after surgery) a friend of mine who works in the healthcare field looked at my leg/knee and referencing the limited amount of bruising and swelling made the statement "It's obvious your doctor is extremely talented, and takes a lot of pride in his work."

Dr Gazzaniga is amazing and kind, knows what he's doing and doesn't leave much in the way of scars behind.

CFO

Patient

The shoulder surgery Outcome was better than I expected. I have better range of movement and lot less pain. The doctor and his staff was excellent .

outstanding

Dr. Gazzaniga really made me feel comfortable and answered all my concerns! So far very satisfied with my entire experience from the office visits and the staff! Julie and Morgan were great!

Dr. David S Gazzaniga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.