Dr. David S Geckle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Geckle?

Dr Geckle has a great team approach. Excellent exam. Discussed my options clearly. Very conservative and does not jump to surgery. Dr Duke Crane did the epidural selective nerve root injection. Another talented physician. Also, caring staff. Sherry, Dr Geckle's assistant is flawless. My fears were relieved, questions answered, and I was more than satisfied. Thank you.

Dissatisfied

Very busy and has no time to call or respond to my concerns after surgery. Called like 7 times in one week to try to get answer and then it was a disastrous ending when I finally talked to office staff, never to him. I am not a baby with pain but would have appreciated him returning at least 1 call to see what we could work out together to see if there could be any relief. I've done what little I was told at discharge and don't feel I am progressing after a month. "Let your body tell you what to do" , don't lift over 5 pounds and call my office for 3 week visit is not an answer in my opinion. And to call my husband at the end of my surgery and not come out to the waiting room is absolutely despicable. My husband was beyond shocked. Every other Dr came out to the waiting room and talked to the family, excuse me, he obviously was above that for my husband and me. When I went for 3 week visit and I try to discuss some of this with him at the end of the appt , he went to get a prescription for me and had nurse bring it back. Obviously he can't own his obvious downfalls when brought to his attention. Definitely can't say that I would recommend him to anyone or use him again and this is my 2nd time I have used him over 20 years. No more for me. Done

the only doctor I've encountered that didn't rush through the visit and took time to answer ALL of my questions!

I think he is fantastic. It takes him a while to warm up but once he is comfortable with you he opens up and is warm, inviting and extremely caring about you as a patient and person. He is straight forward with his answers without being rude. I have had 3 back operations with Dr. Geckle and would trust his opinion once again. Thanks for all you for your patients, Dr. Geckle, you are appreciated.

5 Stars in Surgery

Very intelligant Doctor,respectfull and nice with Excellent Knowledge. Would be nice if could be seen close to appointment time.

Dr. Geckle is a blessing!

Dr. Geckle has helped our family for several years. He has always been caring, concerned and thorough in our care. He is upfront and honest about what each treatment involves, and he is a truly gifted surgeon. The Richmond, VA area is blessed to have him.

Exceptional Surgeon!

I highly recommend Dr. Geckle. I had back surgery which he didn't rush me into. Now I have a better quality of life! I've referred several of my friends to him and they too were satisfied. I found his office assistant quick to respond to my calls as well as Dr. Geckle.

Where are you??

I understand the doctor is very busy with surgery and is hardly at his office, but his assistant has no excuse. She doesn't call back when you leave a message. After many times of calling I FINALLY got a hold of her. She said she'll call me back, IM still waiting. He might be a good surgeon I wouldn't know. But if I can not trust him or his staff to call me back how can I trust him to operate on me. What if something went wrong? Looking for someone else.......

Dr. Geckle is a gift.

I've been seeing Dr. Geckle for about 8 years with back and neck problems. He has been caring, knowledgeable, and thoughtful about my treatments. I appreciated that his initial treatments for my problems were moderate - medication and physical therapy. As my problems progressed over the years, he referred me to a pain managements specialist for steroid injections. After the maximum injections were received and my pain was not improving, we finally agreed that a spinal fusion would be my best option since nothing else was working. He performed the surgery this past spring. Dr, Geckle was very honest about what the surgery entailed and explained that it would be extensive. I had the surgery, and my back feels stronger than it has in years!!! Thank you, Dr. Geckle!

Dr Geckle is professional and thorough. He has treated me for several neck nd back issues. I was very pleased with the out come. This Doctor takes the time for a proper diagnosis and treatment. Good bedside manner also.