2.0

Highly Dissatisfied

This guy needs to retire

I left this doctors office in Detroit feeling worse than when I walked-in. I felt frustrated, ignored and uncared for. This guy doesn’t listen closely and didn’t offer any medication counseling...just handed me a prescription. He really should be treating people at a place where patients are in dire need for physical and emotional care.

Very rude and completely unsympathetic. I told him I didn’t think my medications were working for me, he suggested upping the dosage which we’d already tried before and when I said I didn’t think that was a good idea he got irritated and raised his voice saying other medications weren’t a good option and in a condescending way asked what I would like to do. He asked if I wanted trileptol without explaining what it was or anything about the drug. Didn’t give me much chance to explain my symptoms and dismissed my complaints. He sent me home with no instructions on how to discontinue my current medications and made me feel stupid.

Dr. Gendernalik needs to see a psychiatrist

Dr. Gendernalik was horribly rude and unfeeling. I recently accompanied my husband to his first psych appointment with this horrible man. Thank goodness I was there to support him. I am scared to think that he is left alone with anyone who is mentally ill and/or has low self esteem. He made ME feel horrible. My husband had a closed head injury and the dr. was irritated because he was slow to answer his questions. At the end of the visit, the dr. got up and left us sitting in his office and did not walk us out. I should have expected this to go poorly, because when he came to get us from the waiting room he did not wait for us and practically ran down the hall to his office. We had to call down the hallway because we were not sure where he had gone... Has almost completely turned us off of using a psychiatrist. Maybe just stick with a counselor from now on...

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. David R Gendernalik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.