Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Ghadisha has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
After 24 hours of labor and my water being broken ( broke at home 24 hours before c section) I was in agony due to pitocin and and a long labor. Hosptital staff at Summerlin were great for not pushing pitocin on me right away. They started me on Cervidil for 12 hours then we did pitocin once nothing was happening. Finally requested to see a dr. and Dr Ghadisha was the next dr. on duty and he came in gave me options after begging him for a c section. He talked it over with my parents and my husband and I already knew since a month ago a C section was ok for us if not better choice so it was an easy yes for us. My parents really liked the dr and after asking me what I wanted to do or labor an extra day with a risk for infection but maybe not, ( he was very calm and honest) I said yes! I walk to the OR due to my contractions being so bad I couldn't bear to sit. They prepped me did my spinal which hurt but for a second shot up in my head ouch, but afterwards the entire procedure went smoothly. No rushing no freakingout all organized nurses and doctors. I had my baby in less than an hour and he had 9.9 APGARS! I held him right away and my husband got to take pic's while they cleaned up baby and weighed him etc. My incision is pretty clean above my pubic line and he used staples and I recovered easily no infections plus I was very anal in cleaning and blowing drying my area every day. Ok going to see him next time if I decide to have another baby. c section all they way for me and he is the best doc and very handsome too. He was not my original doc but so glad I had him to deliver my baby. No tears or anger here this was a very pleasant experience except for the c section pain but that is to be expected. I was walking around my block days later and he said I would be discharged in 2 days and I was! I felt fine 2 weeks t0 a month and started treadmill at gym in less than two months and started really working out in 4 months. So this doctor is great!
Dr. Ghadisha is fun, young and awesome. I been seen him for years. My previous doctor was really weird and kept doing procedures I wasn't 100% sure I needed so I switched over and ended up with Ghadisha by accident. It was the best thing ever. He did my Myomectomy and I feel great. now we are working towards getting pregnant. I love this dc,lol.
I got to Dr. Ghadisha for a second oppinion and I love it so I stayed with him, after 5 years with my other doctor. He makes me feel conferble and follow my recors and does what ever is on his hands to find out the main problem, I have no problem with him at all. I just feel save with him.Thank You Doc.
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Maryland
Dr. David Ghadisha accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedstar Franklin Square Medical Center, 9000 Franklin Square Dr, Rosedale, MD
Dr. David Ghadisha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.